Mokja x Namu Marketing
Food & Beverage Consulting, PR and Marketing
Mokja & Namu Marketing are partnering marketing agencies based in Korea & Belgium offering food & beverage PR, marketing and event planning services for European clients breaking into the Korean market or Korean companies breaking into the Belgian market.
- Korean + Belgian food & beverage consultancy – introduction foodculture, retail- and foodtours, workshops, demo cooking, catering services, tastings, etc.
- PR – press releases, influencers marketing, networking, research, events, planning, etc.
- Marketing – Ads, Social Media, Content Creation.
- Translation – Korean/English (possibly Dutch, French, Spanish, German, etc).
1. VLAM 'Go For Gold' Belgian Potato Promotion Event
Mokja & Namu Marketing worked on a PR promotion event for VLAM (Flanders’ Agricultural Marketing Board). The aim of the PR event was to promote Belgian deep fried potato products to Korean cosumers.
- From concept development to creation
- Organise & planning of PR event
- Booking venue, host & materials
- Inviting influencers, media & Korean business partners
- English – Korean Translations
- Food preparation & displays
2. Bar Belge Korean Alcohol Importer Matching
Bar Belge is a premium Belgian beer that was looking to break into the Korean market. Mokja and Namu Marketing assisted by pairing Bar Belge with the appropriate premium food & beverage importers.
- Initial meet-up & contact with Bar Belge
- Searching & contacting alcohol distributors in South Korea
- Meetup with distributors, introduce Bar Belge, providing samples, checking interest in distributing
- Matching distributor with Bar Belge
- Follow up communication and support with sales terms and agreements
- Providing feedback from distributors
3. Belgian Royal State Mission
- Concept developtment to creation of booth
- Food tasting
- Food tour for deligation